After going through several rounds of testing I am pleased to be able to release EVEMon 1.3.4.
NOTE: there may be a wait of up to 1 hour for the above links to be mirrored onto the CDN
== Breaking Changes ==
* EVEMon now runs under .NET Framework version 4.0
* Grouping selection in item browser may need reselection.
== Contributors for this version ==
* Richard Slater
* Robert Winkler
* Tonto Auri
== New Features ==
* EVEMon will now search multiple instances of EVE folders for portraits.
* Refactored Planner Window Status Bar.
* Updated EVEMon to the changes made to database ID's (see CCP's blog for Tyrannis 1.2 API changes)
* Added support for Test API server.
* EVEMon will now show which character you are to delete in Account manager. Also "Downtime" indicator is now in sync with EVE.
* EVEMon now has a Research Points monitor.
* Removal of the learning skills.
* Updated EVEMon to download portraits from CCP's Image server.
* EVEMon will now query the API server from a secure connection.
* Character portrait updating now supports all image files.
* All API calls can now be done via API proxy services.
== Bugfixes ==
* Possibly fixed the "account not in training" issue.
* Resolved EVEMon crashing when a character in accounts is not a CCP character.
* EVEMon will no longer try and recenter a window.
* Fixes EVEMon crashing in certificate manager.
* Fix for hidden exception when dragging to end of plan.
* Fixes EVEMon crashing on multiselect of ship types.
* Fulfilled market orders will no longer appear as Expired.
* Fixes a visual bug (paint bar positioning not updating for more than one skill level in queue) in characters skill queue.
* Fixes a bug when trying to add an increased skill level, via priorities window, from skill browser to plan, it doesn't get added.
* Fixes EVEMon crashing when an unknown skill is in skill queue.
* Permafix the "account not in training" issue.
* Fixes the BP browser filtering logic. Resets the info part of a browser when filtering changes. Adds help label in skill and certificate browser.
* Fixes a visual bug in skill browser when selecting the Tyccon skill. Also disables the multi-selection from account manager.
* Fixes some issues in browsers when combining various filtering and sorting.
* EVEMon will now notify on fulfilled market orders.
* EVEMon will no longer crash when the EFT Loadout text box is edited. Resolved faulty "Add to plan" logic.
* Portraits downloaded image size is now 128px to avoid pixelation.
Please report any issues you find with the Release in this thread